Monday, September 22, 2014

Back to Back Episode 1 is Up on Youtube

Just a quick announcement that Ross from the Wood Trekker blog and I have put up the first episode of what will hopefully be a series on wilderness backpacking called Back to Back.  I have to say the title is growing on me, being a good shorthand for "from one backpacker to another."  The first video is more if an introduction and setting up the format and first topic, and Part 2 and 3 are our in depth discussions related to the first topic.

Here is Part 1 of the episode, my video setting things up.

And here is Part 2, Ross' video.

And here is Part 3, my response.

Keep an eye out on my Youtube channel in the future for more episodes of Back to Back if you are interested.  I am glad we got the ball rolling, and I think it will be great to be able to bounce ideas and learn from Ross and hopefully other backpackers as well.  I have to say, I am excited about the prospect of this project continuing on and maybe expanding, and have really enjoyed collaborating with Ross.

That's about it.  Just wanted try and get the word out some.  As always, feedback and questions are welcome and encouraged.